4/62 Victoria Street Beaconsfield, NSW 2015
Inspired by the area's industrial heritage, this tranquil townhouse reveals a composition of textured masonry, polished concrete and contemporary designer fixtures. Within 10km of the CBD and iconic beaches, Beaconsfield is Sydney's best kept secret, with Green Square Station and fantastic local dining institutions just moments away.
• Funky entertainers' level blending timber and polished concrete surfaces
• Open plan design with stylish built-in storage for clutter-free living
• Kitchen highlighted by marble geometric splashback and designer tapware
• Bedrooms feature spacious master retreat flush with natural light and private balcony
• Quietly set within boutique block of seven, with lane access to garage
- Open Car Spaces: 1