This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://bradgillespie.com.au
Situated at the beach end of Rainbow Street, this traditional semi has been thoughtfully extended to create a teenagers domain plus a large parents retreat.
Providing two large bedrooms (built in robes) on the entry level, there is an adjacent tv room, the main bathroom, separate laundry/WC and a light and bright modern kitchen and dining with a fabulous open wood burning fireplace. The casual living and dining open to a large level garden with enough room for a pool and plenty of running room for pets. Upstairs features a substantial master bedroom with built ins plus walk in robe, full size 2-way ensuite bathroom and large media room or 4th bedroom offering plenty of peace and privacy and flexibilty as required.
- High ornate ceilings, polished floorboards and timber fret work
- Ducted air conditioning; gas fire in upstairs media room; open wood fire downstairs
- Sun filled balcony off master bedroom; large balcony off media room/bed 4
- Built-in office furniture in media room/bed 4
- Bedrooms with built in robes, master also with walk in robe
- Undercover parking; loads of under house storage
- Rates: Council $2260.67pa, Water $688.28pa (all rates are approximates)
- Built in Robes
- - Close to Schools
- - Close to Shops
- - Close to Transport
- Carport Spaces: 1