This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://bradgillespie.com.au
Occupying a substantial 512sqm parcel in a sought-after coastal enclave, this solid dual level residence has been tightly-held by the one family for an incredible 70 years. Well presented and brimming with natural light, it provides an immediately liveable home as is, while offering boundless potential and possibilities. Complete with a LUG at front PLUS rear lane access to secure parking. A stroll to Wylie's Baths, Coogee Beach, cafes, public transport and schools.
- Rear lane access to parking via Garie Place PLUS lock up garage at front
- Separate entrance self-contained TWO bedroom accommodation with own separate dining, kitchen and lounge room
- Original layout, well presented interiors, abundant natural light
- Separate lounge and dining areas enhanced by high patterned ceilings
- Spacious kitchen equipped with ample cupboard storage and benchspace
- Well proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, sizeable study
- Generous sun soaked entertainment terrace overlooking the rear
- Sunlit courtyard, oversized backyard amid lovely established gardens
- Re-create/renovate a brand new contemporary beachside home (STCA)
- Walk to Wylie's Baths, Coogee Beach, cafes, transport, church, school.
- Garage spaces: 1
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Toilets: 2