Address available upon request
Featuring a gorgeous façade with 6.7m frontage, high ceilings and interconnectivity of living spaces, this brilliant home celebrates period aesthetics while encouraging seamless outdoor flow. It enjoys a level east facing garden and the location makes life a breeze, with Prince Alfred park/pool, great cafes and Redfern and Central Station all an easy stroll away.
• Front sandstone courtyard sets the tone for the period elegance inside
• Spacious kitchen and fabulous combination of indoor and outdoor dining
• Soaring ceilings, quality timber floors and carpet, three original fireplaces
• Bedrooms feature a classic Victorian master with a sheltered balcony
• DA approval for an extension for 4 bedrooms, living space and a brand-new master suite