This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://bradgillespie.com.au
It is the last remaining grand Gothic Revival home in Randwick, a monument to timeless craftmanship, opulent detailing and the romance of a bygone era. Nugal Hall is incomparable in scale and grandeur and offers the perfect mix of privacy and convenience within this historic setting.
- Grand entry hall, staircase w/ stained glass skylight dome
- Majestic ballroom, formal dining w/ adjoining sitting room
- Kitchen w/ adjoining breakfast room, formal drawing room
- Modernised self-contained section w/ conservatory living
- Former servants quarters w/ staircase, living/outdoor area
Much loved and carefully restored by its current owners, Nugal Hall is Heritage Listed and retains the original form of most of the principal rooms, with some contemporary updates sympathetically added over the years. Throughout the interior spaces, rich detailing includes mahogany and marble fireplaces, soaring decorative ceilings, chandeliers, leadlight and bay windows.
A truly enchanting residence, Nugal Hall is awaiting its next custodians - those who love the elaborate, the ornate, the extraordinary and appreciate the rarity of a home steeped in colonial history.
- Garage spaces: 4