This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://bradgillespie.com.au
Instilled with character and warmth and impeccably presented, this lovingly-maintained home captures an end of row position within a leafy and peaceful pedestrian-only pathway. Settle into this welcoming community enclave on Oxford Street's doorstep, from where Surry Hills, Centennial Park and the city are equally close to home.
• Solid build, high ceilings on both levels, timber floorboards downstairs
• Kitchen designed with stylish stone benchtops, Smeg stainless appliances
• Floor-to-ceiling built-ins, master bedroom provides a delightful balcony
• Parking permit, leafy communal reserve offers space to relax with friends
• Courtyard opens to lane, close to cafes, cinemas and UNSW Art & Design