7 O'Connor Street Chippendale, NSW 2008
Engrained with character and upgraded for deluxe comfort, this turn-of-the-century terrace promotes a peaceful lifestyle in a convenient enclave on the fringe of the city. Cool cafes are close by while Central Station, Sydney Uni, Broadway Shopping Centre, Prince Alfred Park and Central Park's famous Eat Street are all set within easy walking distance.
- Classic worker's terrace c1903 with original exposed brick and fireplace
- Lounge room set with integrated sound, private courtyard has a high fence
- Kitchen equipped with stainless appliances, master bedroom has a balcony
- Upgraded premium bathroom with bathtub, internal laundry facilities
- Blackbutt flooring, remote controlled ceiling fans, Real Flame gas fireplace
- Potential to extend home with Floor Space Ratio 1.25 : 1 (STCA)