This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://bradgillespie.com.au
Elegant interiors, a breezy indoor/outdoor flow and an unbeatable location next to St James Park, offers the very best of parkside living and urban convenience. Set at the quiet cul-de-sac end of St James Road, this impeccably presented two-storey home is a stone's throw to Oxford Street's cafe hub and around the corner from Centennial Park. An easy walk to Bondi Junction station, Westfield's retail hub, Woollahra village and Woollahra Public School, this home as a multitude of conveniences including Bondi Beach parking.
- Flexible living/dining, Italian travertine floors and sun drenched courtyards
- Caesarstone kitchen, breakfast bar, whole-floor living and entertaining
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins, modern bathroom and powder room
- Covered outdoor dining terrace leads onto the east facing courtyard garden
- Separate laundry, attic storage with potential to develop (STCA), off street parking
- Garage spaces: 1