151 Victoria Street Beaconsfield, NSW 2015
An appealing entry point into the Green Square home market, this comfortably chic terrace promises immense peace and convenience along with the benefit of parking. You can stroll to parks, Green Square Station, daily essentials and indulgent treats from local favourites L'Americano Espresso Bar, The Grounds of Alexandria and The Cannery.
• Well-proportioned living space complemented by the leafy front terrace
• Entertain under the sun in the peaceful rear courtyard with barbecue area
• Combined kitchen/dining with stainless stove and plenty of cupboard space
• Bedroom with mirrored built-in robe, neat bathroom, internal laundry
• Refreshed with new paint and flooring, provides attic storage and garage
- Open Car Spaces: 1