166 Lawrence Street ALEXANDRIA, NSW 2015
The ingenuity of this bright and airy haven delivers a high level of style, comfort and flexibility. It rests in a prized street of character homes, located for access to schools, parks, cafes and a rapid city commute.
- Sequence of skylights immerse the home in natural light
- Eat-in gas kitchen with bi-folds opening to courtgarden
- Bedrooms feature parents' suite with study and balcony
- Freshly painted interiors with polished timber floors
- Attic storage, garden workshop and rear lane entry