18 Phillips Street Alexandria, NSW 2015
A wonderful lifestyle opportunity in a quiet urban setting, this low maintenance home is perfect for an astute buyer or smart investor.
It offers a well presented and flowing floorplan that connects to a lovely alfresco retreat at the rear, as well as the option to personalise in future if desired. You'll love the property's tranquil position in a prized tree lined cul-de-sac, just metres between Alexandria Park, trendy cafes, local shops and transport choices.
- Formal sitting room at the front and an open family/meals area to the rear
- Clever connection to the outdoors enhances space and light
- Paved courtyard surrounded by peaceful greenery
- Stone topped kitchen has Bosch gas cooktop and oven
- Two private bedrooms, main is secluded on its own upper level
- Large master ensuite plus a tidy bathroom downstairs
- Air conditioning, easycare floors and built-in shelving
- Easy access to schools, Fountain Street's precinct and the CBD
- Minutes from Erskineville Village and colourful King Street
- Stroll to South Eveleigh precinct and 500m to impending Waterloo Metro
- Council $1385pa, Water $676pa