Spanning across 373sqm with two street fronts, this remarkable property engrained with turn-of-the-century character, offers incredible potential and future capital growth. Rally your architect to help manifest your dream home or multiple dwellings (STCA), offering parks at both ends of the street and just a stroll from schools, cafes/restaurants and rapid transport.
• Established cottage with cathedral ceilings, exposed beams and brickwork
• Two bedrooms, spacious living zone and large irrigated outdoor setting
• Level block with wide frontage on a street populated by two storey homes
• Envision a large deck, pool and garden in the spacious outdoor area (STCA)
• Garden street offers wide vehicle access for small trucks, suits tradies
• Easy access to buses, Redfern station and impending Waterloo Metro
- Land is 373 m²