25 Anderson Street Alexandria, NSW 2015
Capturing stunning natural light from an exquisite north easterly aspect, this gorgeous freestanding residence is positioned on a generous 158sqm block in a tightly-held enclave, just metres to Alexandria Park. The beautifully proportioned interiors embrace a lush leafy courtgarden, providing a wonderful sense of peace and seclusion.
- Skylit interiors enhanced with timber floors and archways
- Glass French doors capture verdant courtgarden outlooks
- Spacious open plan kitchen with gas appliances, bay window
- Three double bedrooms, full bathroom with internal laundry
- Gas outlets, air conditioning, picture rails, period details
- Stroll to Redfern Station and the impending Waterloo Metro