11 Buckland Street Alexandria, NSW 2015
Newly renovated for relaxed open plan modern living, this inviting single level terrace offers plenty of light, privacy and charm. In an ideal location, it is adjacent to Alexandria Park and footsteps to the new Waterloo Metro train station that will offer direct access to Sydney CBD in minutes. It is a short walk to Green Square, Technology Park and all of Alexandria's and Redfern's hip cafes and dining spots including Fratelli Fresh and Bread & Circus.
• Skylit living room and a generous bedroom with an original fireplace
• Brand new eat-in kitchen with Miele appliances including oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher
• Fresh bathroom with a bathtub and bright glass-brick window feature
• Private sun deck, high ceilings, timber floors, attic plus a storage shed
• Scope to further enhance value by adding second level (STCA)
- Open Car Spaces: 1