66 Garden Street Alexandria, NSW 2015
A brilliant opportunity to secure a Torrens title home, this wonderful terrace home combines classic features with smart use of space and a fabulous location. The local café is just a few doors down, Alexandria Park is at the other end of the street, while Regent Street eateries, Technology Park and citybound transport are all close by.
• Zoned interiors feature classic front lounge with ornate period fireplace
• Light well enlivens the generously-sized open plan kitchen and dining area
• Gas-appointed kitchen and heating, bamboo floors for easycare living
• High ceilings and solid construction, potential to add upper level (STCA)
• Private rear courtyard with tropical backdrop and space for a barbecue