56 Gerard Street Alexandria, NSW 2015
A truly rare opportunity with outstanding future potential, 'The Olive Terrace' is a stunning character-filled residence built in 1878, and the first of its kind to be built on Gerard Street. It's set in a highly sought-after enclave within strolling distance of Erskineville Village, vibrant cafes and a selection of transport options.
• Well proportioned block and ideal north east to rear aspect
• Awaits stylish update to create a modern inner city retreat
• Generous lounge and dining areas with exposed brickwork
• Interiors extend to a sunlit courtgarden for entertaining
• Two bedrooms, original bathroom, kitchen, internal laundry