54 Suttor Street Alexandria, NSW 2015
Nestled within Alexandria's sought-after Golden Triangle precinct, this elegant semi-detached residence displays stunning period features and impressive proportions. Set on a spacious 183sqm parcel displaying wide 7.7m frontage, it's footsteps to the trendy cafes, shops and transport options of Erskineville, Newtown and Redfern.
• Outstanding inner city retreat for generous family living
• Two generous levels offering a selection of living areas
• Bright kitchen, dining room with fireplace plus family room
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, upper level lounge area
• Rear lane access to potential car space (STCA), courtyard