This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://bradgillespie.com.au
Complete with high ceiling and chic interior fit outs and set on the quiet top floor within the famous BKH converted 'Paloma' building. The Central Park apartment block is in the midst of the vibrant Surry Hills community hub, boasting some of the best bars and restaurants in Sydney. With Panoramic views from the rooftop entertaining area and just a short walk to the CBD and across the road from Prince Alfred Park.
- Open plan living, oversized terrace, air conditioning, lift access and security carspace
- CaesarStone kitchen boasts quality gas appliances, boutique style rooftop entertaining area
- Two double sized bedrooms with built-ins, master bathroom with underfloor heating
- Immaculate bathrooms, master bathroom with underfloor heating, concealed laundry
- Opposite Prince Alfred Park with a 50-metre pool, walk to bars, cafes and train station
- Garage spaces: 1