This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://bradgillespie.com.au
With an innovative design by Brian Meyerson Architects, this sunny north facing top floor apartment boasts sleek, free flowing interiors immaculately finished with high quality fittings. With its house-like layout designed over 2 levels, the apartment boasts 2 Large bedrooms both with built-in robes and private balconies. Incorporating an upper level master suite with luxurious travertine ensuite bathroom with bath, there is a second full travertine bathroom with shower.
This is a secure contemporary building designed around a central landscaped garden with level lift access from the street and 1 secure undercover parking space. Ruby's cafe/diner is literally at the front door and you are footsteps to Charing Cross village boutiques and eateries.
It is 200 metres to Queens Park with convenient rear access via Taylor Street and a level 600m to Westfield's premier shopping and entertainment precinct. This apartment is also right on public transport.
• 2 double bedrooms each with built-in robes and a balcony
• Sunlit living and dining with bi-folds to a north facing deck
• Designer Caesarstone gas kitchen, integrated Smeg appliances
• 2 travertine bathrooms including an ensuite with deep bath
• Engineered Oak floors, internal laundry, extensive storage
• Secure undercover parking, security intercom, reverse cycle air
• Pet friendly, lift access, storage, 600m to Westfield's retail hub
- Built in Robes
- - Car Parking - Basement
- - Close to Schools
- - Close to Shops
- - Close to Transport
- - Lift Installed
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Ensuites: 1