This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://bradgillespie.com.au
The enduring appeal of sophisticated, city fringe living makes this classic apartment on such a highly sought-after street an astute investment or lifestyle purchase. Set in the landmark Art Deco building "Welbeck Court" in the leafy heart of Potts Point, the apartment is well presented and refreshed by modern touches with potential to further capitalise on a tightly-held urban address near the harbourfront.
- L-shaped living and dining, stylish floating timber floors, outlook to leafy street scape
- Tidy kitchen with updated appliances including dishwasher & rangehood
- Bedroom with full-length built-in wardrobe and original shower ensuite
- Internal laundry facilities, traditional picture rails, picture windows, intercom security
- Macleay Street cafes, shops and markets at door, walk to Kings Cross station
- Rates: Council $248.70pq, Strata $1286.39pq (all rates are approximates)