This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://bradgillespie.com.au
Perfectly composed across a 146 sqm title, this superior residence reflects world-class conceptualisation and craftsmanship driven by SJB's award-winning design instincts. Each of Clarion's residences are three-bedroom luxury apartments, artfully arranged over two buildings to establish equal measures of insular privacy and communal living. Connect with neighbours in the Ground Level café, or shared sanctuary on Level 4.
Residence 201 is ideally positioned with its outdoor living zone facing north, rendered for seamless flow indoors. Inspired by the suburb's industrial heritage, interiors interplay exposed concrete ceilings with the soft look of burnished terrazzo look porcelain tiles, while marble fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms present 'deliberate moments of luxury' (SJB). This is a must-inspect for full appreciation of the level of craft, and the first-hand experience of this convenient city-fringe location. It's metres from express city buses and within walking distance of The Grounds of Alexandria, The Cannery, Gunyama Park & Aquatic Centre and Green Square Station.
- Level 4 sanctuary features landscaping, gym, swimming pool & sauna
- Large steel-framed doors and windows, engineered oak joinery, bronze taps
- Green-veined marble fixtures strikingly adorn the island kitchen & bathrooms
- Spacious design presents luxe bedrooms, master suite features dressing room
- Fluted glass is an elegant touch that mimics the building's external appearance
- The pair of buildings each have their own lobby – secure entry via Clarion South
- Walk to local favourites The Potting Shed, Archie Rose Distillery, Three Blue Ducks
- Council $1140pa, Water $722pa, Strata $2306pq
- Open Car Spaces: 1